Oysterhead show is cancelled after the tragic events in New York City.
Oysterhead is scheduled to play the Roseland Ballroom on November 13 and 14. For a very limited time, we will be offering Irving Plaza ticket holders the opportunity to exchange their ticket for a ticket to the November 14 Roseland show (November 13 tickets will NOT be available for this exchange). If you are interested in this exchange, please follow these instructions carefully:
IF YOU BOUGHT YOUR TICKET AT THE IRVING PLAZA BOX OFFICE
1. Go to the Irving Plaza box office Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday September 24-26 anytime from 12 NOON to 6 pm
2. With the presentation of an Irving Plaza Oysterhead ticket, you can exchange it for a ticket to the November 14 Roseland show. In addition, you will receive a refund of $4.25 (due to the difference in ticket prices between the two shows).
IF YOU BOUGHT YOUR TICKET OVER THE INTERNET OR TELEPHONE
1. Go to the Irving Plaza box office Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday September 24-26 anytime from 12 NOON to 6 pm.
2. With the presentation of an Irving Plaza Oysterhead ticket, you can purchase a ticket to the November 14 Roseland show.
3. You will still need to contact Ticketmaster at 212.307.7171 to arrange for a refund for your Irving Plaza tickets.
If you cannot get to the Irving Plaza box office during the period mentioned, please e-mail us at mailto:Oysterheadexchanges@clearchannel.com. This e-mail box will be enabled through midnight on September 26. If we have not heard from you by then we will release any unclaimed tickets.
This offer is only valid from NOON on Monday, Sept. 24 through 6 pm on September 26.
You will not be able to exchange a ticket from the cancelled show at Toad’s Place on September 14. Refunds for that show are only available at the Toad’s Place box office.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.