The WaterWheel Foundation continues to celebrate their 15th Anniversary. Their pre-show event earlier this year in San Francisco raised over $22,000 for Bay Area charities. The feedback from the event was so positive they’ve decided to do it again prior to the first three shows (Dec 28, 29 & 30) at MSG! The pre-show events will run from 5pm to 7pm and will benefit Volunteers in Medicine, a non-profit organization founded in 1994 by Dr. Jack McConnell (Page’s father). All participants will receive a 15th Anniversary WaterWheel poster designed by David Welker (Edition of 1,000).
Volunteers in Medicine (VIM) is the only national nonprofit dedicated to building a network of sustainable free primary health care clinics for the uninsured in local communities.
You must have a ticket to the concert already to attend and you must be 21 Tickets will include:
* A pre-show hour with complimentary cocktails and light dinner (full bar/sandwiches and snacks)
* A 15th Anniversary poster designed by David Welker (Edition of 1000)
* Early entrance into the Concert Venue
* An auction and a raffle of autographed posters and memorabilia from Phish archives
* Access to private lounge at set-break
* The opportunity to help lift a great organization, Volunteers In Medicine and to show appreciation to a true philanthropist, Dr. Jack McConnell.